You will need to be invited in by someone within the organization.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE DESIGNSPEC PLATFORM.
SpacedIn Software Inc. (“ SpacedIn ”, “ we ”, “us”, and “ our ”) welcomes you to the DesignSpec Platform, (including all content and functionality available through https://designspec.com and any subdomains, as well as any mobile applications, plugins or installed software components offered by SpacedIn, collectively the “ Platform ” or ” DesignSpec ”). Please read these terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) carefully as they govern your access and use of the Platform, and the services available via the Platform (the “Services”).
Please note that your use of the Platform constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, please do not use this Platform. We may revise this Agreement at any time, at our sole discretion, by posting an amended Agreement on the Platform. Any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting.
1. Responsibility for Minors: The Platform may only be used by individuals who are over the age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they access the Platform and the jurisdiction in which they are ordinarily resident.
(a) With the exception of user generated content, the Platform and all of its information and contents, such as text, data, sound, messages, graphics, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, "Materials and Content"), is the property of SpacedIn and its licensors and is protected under applicable patent, copyright and/or trademark law. For clarity, Materials and Content does not include user generated content.
(b) The names and logos identifying the Platform and the Services are either trademarks of SpacedIn or trademarks which SpacedIn is licensed to use.
(c) You retain ownership of any user generated content which you upload to our platform, and any intellectual property rights that you hold over such user generated content.
3. Permitted and Prohibited Uses
(a) This Platform may be used only for lawful purposes, which shall be limited to viewing the Platform, using the Services, and providing information to the Platform.
(b) You may not use the Platform if you live in a jurisdiction where access to or use of the Platform may be illegal or prohibited by applicable law.
(c) You agree that any other use of the Material and Content is strictly prohibited and you agree that you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, commercially exploit or create derivative works of or distribute any Materials and Content from this Platform in whole or in part, for any purpose without the specific prior written permission of SpacedIn.
4. Termination: SpacedIn shall be entitled to terminate your permission to use the Platform and/or shall be entitled to terminate the operation of the Platform at any time, without notice. SpacedIn may, in its sole discretion, modify, change, suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the Platform or any part of it or any of its Services at any time, for any reason, without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
5. Login Credentials
a) Credentials: The Platform may only be accessible only to users who have created a login, including a name and password (collectively, "Credentials" or “Login”). For the purposes of accessing the Platform, the Credentials remain the property of SpacedIn and may be cancelled or suspended at any time by SpacedIn in its sole discretion without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
b) Identity: SpacedIn is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of any person using Credentials to access and use the Platform. SpacedIn may act upon any communication that is given with the use of Credentials. You agree that if your password is used on the Platform, we may attribute all use to you.
c) Liability: You are fully responsible and liable for the security of the Credentials and any and all use and misuse of the Credentials, and all activities that occur under your login.
d) Unauthorized Use: You are the sole authorized user of your Credentials, sharing of Credentials or Logins is not permitted. You will keep the Credentials secure and confidential at all times and not disclose the Credentials to any other person or permit any other person to use the Credentials. You will immediately notify SpacedIn by email at email@example.com if you know or suspect that any Credentials have been lost or stolen or become known to or used by any other person.
e) Accessibility: You understand that losing your password and losing the ability to recover your password (using the email that you registered with your Login or by other means provided by the Platform) may result in complete and permanent loss of access to your Account and the information held within that account.
6. Customer Accounts
(a) Accounts Store Your Data: Users must register and create a Customer Account (“ Account ” or “ Customer Account ”) or be given access to an existing Account in order to use the majority of the Platform and the Services. The main purpose of the Platform is to allow users to store, upload, modify, delete, view, access and manage information in a semi-private environment.
(c) Shared Access
(i) Accounts may be accessed by multiple users which have been given access to the Account, for the purposes of collaboration.
(ii) By using our Services you understand that any information you enter or upload to the Platform may be accessible to other users in the same Account, and that information may be viewed, altered, permanently deleted or downloaded by other users in the Account, and this information is ultimately controlled by the Account Owner.
(iii) Inviting Users: By inviting other users into an account (adding their Login or Credentials to your Customer Account), you understand that this may give those users access to view, modify and delete any and information on the Account, invite other users into the Account, activate integrations, and use any Services relating to the Account. You understand that only trusted and authorized persons should be given access to an account. SpacedIn accepts no responsibility for the actions of other users invited into your account, whether invited by yourself or by other users on your Account.
(iv) Multiple Accounts and Removal: A user’s Login or Credentials may be given access to multiple Customer Accounts on the Platform, however these Accounts remain entirely separate and secure from one another. Although a user may be removed from a Customer Account, this does entirely delete their Credentials nor remove their access to other Customer Accounts using those Credentials.
7. Account Owner
(a) The user that initially creates an Account is designated as the sole Account Owner by default, with such user having ultimate authority over the Account and corresponding Services, including the ability to give other users access to the Account, canceling the Account (which may result in complete loss of all information on the Account), and incurring fees upon the Account through the Services offered through the Platform.
(b) By accessing and making use of the Services for a particular Account you understand that any information you provide, upload, view, modify access in that Account will ultimately be under the control of the Account Owner.
(c) Account ownership may only be transferred to another user by the current Account Owner, or by SpacedIn at its sole discretion, without liability.
8. Changes to Content and Services
(a) Content: In order to continue to improve our Services and provide greater value to users, SpacedIn may modify, delete, move, review, or monitor any data or content provided to our Services by our users at any time without notice.
(b) Services: SpacedIn may update Services at any time without notice, including but not limited to modifying, moving or removing any features or functionality, and you are obligated to either accept the updates in order to keep using the Services or discontinue use of the Services.
9. Account Fees
(a) Payment: Any fees incurred through use of the Services will be attributed to a particular Account, and such fees will be automatically charged to the payment information on file on the Account, and may be non-refundable.
(b) Currency: All fees are stated in United States dollars unless otherwise specified.
(c) Payment Processing: Your purchases made through the Platform may be processed by a third party payment processor, including Stripe. When using the Stripe payment processing services you agree to the Stripe Terms of Service available at https://stripe.com/us/terms.
(d) Accuracy: All credit card and payment information you supply is true and accurate, and kept up to date, and you are fully authorized to use the payment information you supply.
(e) Unpaid Accounts: If the fees incurred on an Account are not paid on time then all users may lose access to the Account, followed by complete and permanent deletion and loss of information stored in the Account. Free trial Accounts may be permanently deleted and all information associated with the Account may be lost if the Account is not converted to a paid subscription once the free trial period ends.
10. Your Conduct: You warrant and undertake that in your use of the Platform you shall:
(a) use the Platform only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Platform by, any third party;
(b) not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person or which may promote an illegal activity, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(c) not engage in any conduct which is fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, pornographic, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, scandalous, offensive to public morals, or other conduct which SpacedIn finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable;
(d) not use the Platform for any prohibited commercial use, without the prior written authorization of SpacedIn. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without SpacedIn’s express approval:
(i) sale of access to the Platform or its related services on another platform or website;
(ii) use of the Platform or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue;
(iii) the sale of advertising, on the Platform or any third-party website, targeted to SpacedIn content; and any use of the Platform or its related services that SpacedIn finds, in its sole discretion, to use SpacedIn’s resources with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for the Platform;
(e) never access an account that you are not authorized to access;
(f) not transmit or distribute any material or information which contravenes any applicable law or any person's legal rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights and publicity rights;
(g) not solicit from or provide to other users passwords, telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other personal identifying information or use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any solicitation purposes ;
(h) not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including user names or Account names, from other users or Accounts on the Platform;
(i) not interfere in any way with the Platform's or SpacedIn's networks or network security, or attempt to use the Platform's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system, user login or Account which you are not authorized to access;
(j) not access data that is not intended for you;
(k) not log on to a SpacedIn server, user login or Account, unless you have been authorized to access same;
(l) not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach or attempt to breach security or authentication measures without explicit written permission from SpacedIn;
(m) not interfere with the operation of the Platform, SpacedIn’s provision of services to any other visitors to the Platform, SpacedIn’s hosting provider or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Platform, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Platform;
(n) not launch any automated system, such as “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that access the Platform in a manner that send numerous request messages to the SpacedIn servers in a given period of time.
(i) Notwithstanding the foregoing, SpacedIn grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. SpacedIn reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases ;
(o) not access the Platform to develop any software or other technology having the same primary function as the Platform, including but not limited to using the Platform in any development or test procedure that seeks to develop like software or other technology, or to determine if such software or other technology performs in a similar manner as the Platform;
(p) not access the Platform in such a way to circumvent SpacedIn’s subscription fees or any other fees associated with the Platform or Services, or influence others to circumvent SpacedIn’s fees including, but not limited to, sharing user Logins or Credentials, and
(q) use current virus monitoring software when using the Platform.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SpacedIn will investigate occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any user or users who are involved in such violations.
11. No Advice or Endorsement: The Platform provides a medium to allow users to enter information relating to their business, projects and products (designs, product information, contacts, etc.). SpacedIn is an independent operation and does not endorse, and makes no representation or warranty in respect of any third party service, class or other software. You acknowledge that SpacedIn is not responsible for the quality or performance of any the Services.
12. DISCLAIMER: THE PLATFORM, SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, TERM, CONDITION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (AND WHETHER IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE). SPACEDIN AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE PLATFORM OR SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OF THE SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT,
13. MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: SPACEDIN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. SPACEDIN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE PLATFORM.
14. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER SPACEDIN NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS, MARKETS, SAVINGS, INCOME, PROFITS, USE, PRODUCTION, REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, ANTICIPATED OR OTHERWISE, OR ECONOMIC LOSS, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR LAW OR EQUITY), REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH) BY SPACEDIN OR ANY PERSON FOR WHOM SPACEDIN IS RESPONSIBLE EVEN IF SPACEDIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE BEING INCURRED. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE PLATFORM IS TO STOP USING THE PLATFORM.
15. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPACEDIN FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR LAW OR EQUITY, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM SHALL BE THE AMOUNT WHICH WAS PAID FOR THE SERVICES.
16. Release: In the event that you, as a User, have a dispute arising from your use of the Platform or Services, you release SpacedIn and its affiliates (and their respective officers, directors, agents, investors, subsidiaries, and employees) from any and all claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
17. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SpacedIn, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from (a) any violation of these terms and conditions, (b) any allegation that any information or material submitted by you to SpacedIn violates any intellectual property, proprietary, contract, or other right of any third party, or (c) any activity related to your user login (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Platform using your user login.
18. Linking, Framing and Data Mining: SpacedIn makes no representations whatsoever about any platforms or websites which you may access through the Platform or which may link to the Platform. Links to the Platform without the express written permission of SpacedIn are strictly prohibited, with the exception of the DesignSpec home page at https://designspec.com, provided the link does not portray SpacedIn, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. When you access other websites you understand that they are independent from SpacedIn and that SpacedIn has no control over the content or availability of those websites. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that SpacedIn endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss, damage or offense caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. The framing, mirroring, scraping, harvesting or data-mining of the Platform or any of its content in any form and by any means is strictly prohibited.
20. Severability: If any term or condition of this Agreement should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent such term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this Agreement and the remaining Agreement shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. Amendments and Waivers: No amendment or waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on either party unless consented to in writing by such party. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any other provision, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise provided.
22. Force Majeure: SpacedIn shall not be liable for any breach of this Agreement by it to the extent that such breach arises from any act of God, war, national emergency, act of terrorism, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, storm, epidemic, power outage, fuel shortage or any other similar cause beyond the reasonable control of SpacedIn.
23. Applicable Law: This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by, the laws of the Province of Manitoba and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, and each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such province and all courts competent to hear appeals therefrom.
24. Language: The parties hereto have expressly requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drafted in English. Les parties aux présentes ont expressément requis que les présentes et tout document y affèrent soient rédigés en langue anglaise.
25. Intellectual Property: The content on the Platform ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos included on the Platform ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to SpacedIn, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. Content on the Platform is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. SpacedIn reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Platform and the Content.
Why We Collect Information and How We Use It
We collect both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, etc.) to optimize the performance of the Platform and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications. We further use this information to:
1. Communicate with you
2. Adjudicate your eligibility for products and services
3. Fulfill requests for products, services and information
4. Provide customer services, support, troubleshooting and diagnostics
5. Administer promotions and programs
6. Offer, set up, manage and administer our business, products and services, including allowing SpacedIn to notify you of important information about our products, including product bulletins
7. Create and maintaining customer databases for market analysis
8. Provide you with ongoing information about us and our products
9. Measure and improve our website/platform and marketing initiatives
10. Better understand buying and selling patterns
11. Share fully anonymized and aggregated data with others for legitimate business purposes
12. Tailor our product
13. Prevent activities that are potentially illegal or detrimental to the quality of service provided to other users
14. Generally fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements
As we continue to develop and grow, we may buy or sell parts of our business or engage in joint ventures, financing, mergers or partnerships with other businesses. As an important part of our businesses include the relationships with our customers, employees and contractors, personal information would generally be one of the assets which would be transferred or transitioned to a third party purchaser.
We may share or publicize the name of your firm or organization as being a user of our Platform or services for the purpose of promoting our Platform, without disclosing any personally identifiable information, with the exception of your legal name where it is used as your business name.
The rates we charge for our services can be seen here: https://designspec.com/Pricing.
We may change our rates at any time, for any reason, without any notice or liability to you or any other person or user.
Types of Information We Collect
Typical information we may collect includes: your legal name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number(s), credit card information, company name and company address. SpacedIn does not store or process credit card information.
Like many other websites and platforms, we automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding users that does not identify you. Examples include the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your internet service provider, the date and time you access our platform, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our platform, the operating system you are using, the sections of our platform you visit, the platform pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from our platform.
If you are using one of our browser plugins (such as our Web Clipper) then we may also collect information from the websites that you visit for the purposes of enhancing the usability and usefulness of the plugin.
Third Party Services & Integrations
We may also use third party software, services or vendors such as Google Analytics to collect and analyze information about you for the purposes of gaining insights into how you use our software and services, so that we may better understand how to improve our services. Any information shared with these third party services will be encrypted during transmission to a degree appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
The account that houses your data may be accessed by other users that have been invited into the account or the purposes of collaboration. Please be aware that those users may have full access to any Content you have provided to the platform, including viewing, changing or deleting that content. If you are uploading any business critical Content to the platform then you should backup that content on a regular basis by copying or downloading the information, for example as a PDF or Excel report, to safeguard against undesirable or unintended modification or deletion by another user in your account. SpacedIn does not take responsibility for the actions of other users on your account, or any damage caused by giving other users access to your account.
You Control your Information
You may access, modify, or delete your Content through our Platform. You control all content that you provide through our Platform. If you delete Content then it may still be retained in long term backups for the purposes of reverting to or restoring a previous version of the data, viewing a history of changes, or auditing. We attempt to provide several convenient ways to download, extract and backup your data from our platform, such as generating PDF or Excel reports. You may cancel your account at any time, in which case your content will be deleted in accordance with our data retention policies.
Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you can refuse to consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, or you may withdraw your consent to our further collection, use or disclosure of information at any time in the future by giving us reasonable notice. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with some products, services or information which may be of value to you. During the term of any agreement you have with us, you may not withdraw your consent to our ongoing collection, use or disclosure of your personal information in connection with such agreement.
Limiting Collection and Sources of Information
We will limit the collection and use of personal information to that which is necessary for the purposes we have identified to you, including without limitation, the purposes identified above, using means which are fair and lawful. Although we will collect your personal information primarily from you, we may also collect it from external sources.
We protect personal information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information . Our safeguards vary depending on the information's sensitivity, amount, distribution and format of the information and the method of storage. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help safeguard your personal information. All security measures are appropriate to the sensitivity level of your information.
We are responsible for all personal information in our control. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance. Although we cannot take responsibility for any theft, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction of data by a third party, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
We principally store and process your information on servers located in the United States, but may in some instances transfer, store and process data on servers located in other countries, or transfer data to 3rd party services located in other countries. By using our Services you consent to transferring any content you provide to a country other than your country of residence. You also understand and acknowledge that your content can be legally transferred to any country, including the United States.
We retain personal information only as long as it is required for the reasons it was collected. The length of time personal information is retained varies depending on the purpose for which the information was collected. This period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us but only for so long as it is legally necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issue that may arise at a later date. When your information is no longer needed for the purposes it has been collected we will destroy, delete, erase or convert your information to an anonymous form.
Keeping Information Accurate
We will attempt to keep user files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will tell users how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when prohibited by law).
How to Find Out What Information We Have About You
Write to our Privacy Officer at the address below, if you have any questions concerning the information we have in your file or about our information practices. To obtain certain information that we have on file for you, you must specify the information you are interested in. If you believe any of our information is incorrect, we’ll investigate it and correct it as required.
All requests and notification applicable to SpacedIn must be made in writing. When you write, please be sure to tell us your:
Phone number (where you can be reached during business hours)
The best time of day for us to call you; and
If you are requesting information, specify the information you are interest in.
If you are writing to exercise your opt-out rights, specify whether you are opting out of our sharing information with affiliates and/or from our marketing lists.
To file an opt-out request, request access to your information, or to report incorrect information, write to:
Amending this Policy
Ensuring that our DesignSpec software platform continues to be available and responsive will always be a top priority for us at SpacedIn (“SpacedIn”, “ we ”). We understand that our software is an integral part of your business operations.
We guarantee that our software platform will be available 99.95% of the time for all paid subscribers. This SLA (Service Level Agreement) does not apply to free trial accounts and on-paid accounts. In the event that this SLA is not met, subscribers may claim a service credit of 10% for the calendar month in which the SLA was not met.
This SLA an
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control, such as
- war, riots, government action
- natural disaster, outage of our hosting provider, or other disaster recovery scenario
- general wide area network outages
- network or device failure external to our hosting provider, including at your site or between your site and our hosting provider
- Issues resulting from inadequate end-user bandwidth or connectivity, or related to defective third-party software, hardware or services not provided by us.
- Use of beta or trial versions of a Service or feature (as determined by us).
- That result from your unauthorized action or lack of action when required, or from your employees, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access to our network by means of your passwords or equipment, or otherwise resulting from your failure to follow appropriate security practices.
- Poor performance as a result of prohibited or abnormal use of the system by the end user, such as the use of bots, scripts, connecting unapproved 3rd party components or services etc.
- That result from your attempts to perform operations that exceed prescribed quotas or that resulted from our throttling of suspected abusive behavior.
If you’ve experienced an outage with our software then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to enquire about claiming a credit in accordance with this SLA. Claims must be made within 30 days of the end of the calendar month for which the recreditbate is being requested.
For monthly subscriptions, the credit will be calculated based on the subscription fees incurred in the first billing period for the calendar month in which the SLA was not met. For annual subscriptions, the credit will be calculated based on the proportional monthly subscription cost on the first day of the calendar month in which the SLA was not met.